Nick James' Author Page on Amazon

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The $0.99 Kindle eBook Price...

I experimented with the 99 cent price tag for Health and Safety for the past week, just to see what sort of response I got. Well, to be honest, I didn't get any response.

Perhaps the sheer number of eBooks that are priced at this level have deterred people. There does seem to be a lot of poorly written work (I've read several dozen, but I'm not going to list them here).

I've increased the price back up to my original price point - $2.99. That seemed to have the best results for sales, even though the book is only a short novella (12k words). I'll leave the price here for another few weeks and then decide if I want to drop it somewhere between $1.09 and $2.39. I'm sure I'll find a sweet spot for the novella sized eBook eventually.

I'll be releasing a new Mouse short this week. After getting back from a nice little vacation in Nova Scotia, my mind is clear and ready to work once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment